I know its tacky, but I was reading through my blog and I wanted to see how much I've changed on my blog!!! I was laughing my arse off at some points, but others brought me to tears, with myself thinking, why?

So I thought I'd put some of the links to my favourite posts!!!

Enjoy the memories!!

Cheers,

New Years Eve 2004/05

My Controversial Acting Debut...

Dentist Dropping Drugs Down Dunny

Meghan B.'s Big Birthday Bash!!! Basically this started the random handstand!!!

The Creation of a Mega-Bitch!

Different Ways to Skin a Chipmunk

The Bitchy Bitch!

Singlitis

Talking about Karma coming back and biting you on the arse!

Where have all the turtles gone???

Scary Cows

Adam Mac: An Outsiders Perspective!!

My New Love!

Anonymous

I'm a bitch...

New Years Eve 2005/2006

They were pretty much my favourites. 16 out of over 100 posts!!!

Happy reading!!!

Hopefully there is still much more better posts to come!

MWAH!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.