As you all know, I co-host on SYN with the lovely Meghan B. Recently, two weeks ago, sorry about the delay in postage, was her twentieth birthday, and there is no better way to celebrate a birthday, than to go out and get shit faced!!! Or as other people like to call it... PARTAE!!!

Aim of the night... hit Mercury Lounge, drink lots, catch the last train home to Werribee, drinks lots and have fun...Overall, Mission Accomplished, plus a few random bonus ones!!

The night started with myself and Skanky Jo, waiting for the birthday girl to arrive. Arriving fashionably late, we missed the train, but we were given cupcakes to make up for it! I GOT A PINK ONE!!! The train ride was very eventful, gotta love the drunken bogans on the train, asking little kids about their sexual activities, but it wasn't here that the fun had happened!!!

Arriving at Mercury Lounge, we met up with another SYN personality Emlyn, "Yo Mama's 90's Revival" Tuesday's 10-12pm, who turned up really, really early... I have never met anyone who has turned up to a get together an hour before it begins, but "apparently" he was meeting friends. We were later joined by Debbie the Bloody, Her Marj, Quality Morgz, and Jess. It was a very fun night, semi-decent band, lots of alcohol... my passion for Pineapple Vodka Cruisers started here...

Now before I go any further, I can hear you all saying, Vodka Cruisers!!! What a girlie drink!! Well, when you are grooving on the dance floor, its kind of hard to do with a glass of scotch and coke, but I must say that it is extremely easier with a bottle... and the fact that it tastes like pineapple soft drink is even better!!!

Back to the story, eventually it was left down to myself, Meghan B., Debbie the Bloody and Her Marj, left quite drunk, with nothing to do... SO, myself and Her Marj, decided to show down at Galatic Circus on the dancing games...

Anything side story, I used to be an avid dancing game lover at Galatic Circus, whenever I had had a big one at Crown, I would be there afterwards, I know its sad but hey, I always win!!! Anyway, the dancing games used to be hidden up the back, so only people would see you if they wanted to, no-one walking past would be able to see you... which is great, because it meant that I was able to make a complete and utter fool out of myself, with the least amount of people watching!!! Well, the lovely people at Galatic Circus have moved the dancing games, so that anyone walking into the building can see the idiots trying to dance. Well, both myself and her marj, being the show ponies that we are... thought, or should I say knew, we were good enough to play on the big screen!!!! GO US!!!

Story cut short, I won, none of us fell, except for a few close encounters!!!, and we then thought we would take it up a notch and try the hardest level!!! FUN!!!!

Another thing that happened at Crown, which is now stuck with me, drunk and sober, is the invention of the random handstand... Not giving a shit what people think of my, I just thought what a place for a handstand, in the middle of crown, and Swanston St, and work, and the Werribee Plaza...the list goes on... One of my new goals is to handstand anywhere and everywhere!!!

Leaving Crown, we needed to fill in time for a couple of hours, as we were waiting for the first train back to Werribee, which didn't arrive till the lovely hour of 7:45am!!! So, we thought we would pay a visit to the lovely people doing the graveyard at SYN... We also bumped into the "White Lightning", Sundays 6:00- 9:00am with the lovely Stacey and Veronica... HUGE shout outs to them!!!

Leaving SYN, armed with an abandoned office chair from Bowen lane, Meghan B, being the birthday girl, DEMANDED that we pushed her down Swanston St. in the chair... In the end, we just managed to get to the end of Bowen Lane, because my stomach hurt from laughing too much... I think that at this stage, I was up to random handstand number 5...

We then crashed at the golden arches, abusing the McCafe chick to hurry up and open!!! BTW, Jade, the top gun gem from Hoppers, this McCafe chick had nothing on you... YOU ROCK!!!

A really long train ride home, can't remember most of it coz I think i fell asleep, can't remember!!! But all I know is that I got home safely!!!

Congratulations must go out to Meghan B., for, well you know what!!!

More posts on their way, i still have to catch up on two whole weeks!!!

Why didn't the little girl want to leave nursery school?
She wanted to be a nurse.

1 Comment:

  1. AdamMac said...
    What's wrong with owning a pick top... I was very against it at first, but I had to get one!!! Advice to guys out there, don't go shopping with chicks!!!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.