Who is Adam Mac?? Well before I answer that, I'm gonna let my friends answer it for me!!! Well the friends who bothered to reply to my email anyway... You see, I sent an e-mail out to all my "friends" and not even half of them replied, not even a quarter!! Shattered!! Well, if those "friends" who were "too busy", or "the e-mail got lost", feel free to post a comment!!! Bitches!!

Below is the e-mail that I sent...

Well hello there people....

As you all know, I run a little site called "C Grade Personality"... www.adammac.blogspot.com
For those who didn't know, where have you all been???

Recently I received a comment asking me to do a post on myself... They asked the million dollar question... Who is Adam Mac??

Now me being the type of person not to talk about myself... I'm asking everyone else to....

Basically I just want you to spend a couple of minutes and devote it all to me!! Yes, that's right, all to me!! Write a bit about me, whether it be a couple of words, couple of sentences, or couple of paragraphs.... And then I'll put them all on my site.... If you don't want your name talked about, you can leave it as anonymous...

I need your replies in about a week or so, just so i can put all of them on the website at the same time...

Thanks in advance for all your hard work I know all of you are gonna put into this...

Love Ya All Heaps,

Adam Mac

PS I don't care what you write, it will go on the website anyway, as most of you will know, I don't hide anything on my site, and i give everyone a fair shot on it, if you say something i wont get rid of it!


So heres what was said... And in the order I recieved them....

when i first met adam, one if the things he said to me was "i'm adam. im just me. we're friends. there's not much more you need to know". ...though i dont see adam enough, and he's probably forgotten who i am, it is this memory that comes to mind when i think of him. MISS YA ADAM!

Sharyn~ann

--------------------------------

Well howdy stud,

Here's my two bob's worth.

Adam Mac is..............

- Adventurous
- Funny
- Good dancer (shake that ass)
- Intelligent
- Good with the boys *wink wink*
- A shoulder to cry on
- Skinny (eat more damn it)
- BEAUTIFUL ( and don't you forget it)

Hope this helps with your website.

Take care Gorgeous,
MWAH!

Chris

--------------------------------

Hmmm Who is Adam Mac? Such an interesting question. It can be taken on so many levels. Personality, looks, likes, dislikes, stories, attitudes, style... but that would take hours to think of, and I don't have that sort of time.

To summarise, Adam Mac doesn't care about what other people think of him, likes to be a taxi driver (or at least doesn't show that he hates it), likes to dance on anything that will support his weight, is someone who you could trust with your life (every second night), is fun, is cute, is joyful.

But to be honest, Adam Mac is... Adam Mac.

MaybeMick!

--------------------------------

Well, Adam is the daggiest person I know. Thats why we get along so well. We just have bogan daggy fun. Take Wednesdays/Thursdays now and Diva. Yeah, thats right, we're there up on the stage shaking our groove thing to Stop (Spice Girls), and the worst part is, we're doing the same choreography from the video clip. And it doesn't stop at Stop (ha, pun), we're up there doing Chain Reaction (Steps), Reach (S Club 7), Nutbush (Tina Turner), 5,6,7,8 (Steps), Y.M.C.A. (now retitled D.I.V.A., lol, long story) (Village People), CarWash (Xtina and Co.). Yeah, good old daggy times. Omg, don't even get me started on Avenue Q. Ever since he introduced me to the soundtrack, I've been obsessed. "It's sad but true!" But despite all that, he's a great friend, and although we've known each other just a short as time, we've gone through so much. To an outsider, we look like we've been friends for years. We even have our own language, which in retrospect is sort of scary, lol. He's the best mate, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Timmotheus

So thats what some of my friends think of me!! Aren't they lovely?? So if you wanna join these people, go ahead and type about me...

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Mr Adam Mac.......You sent the email to all your friends???? Maybe i missed the friends list!!!
    What i think of Adam........he is a very geniuine person and deserves the best in life. I dont think there is one person that could say they didnt like him!
    There is one thing for sure, he'll never call you by your name, he'll create a nickname! Take Care Adam, Webby!
    Anonymous said...
    hey sorry was a bit slack on this part also. adam well what can i say i see him at work everyday and hes always full of energy but reli reminds me of me on a good day. anyways hope work is goin well hey come say hi up stairs one day u know where i sit.
    cioa timmy

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.