Ok, If you've just jumped on and seen this post, then you may have noticed a slight change in C Grade Personality. If you haven't noticed them, ummmm look around the whole thing has changed!!!

With a new computer, a new house, a new life, I figured why not set up a new blog!! But then I didn't want to lose this one and it would be too much of a hassle, so I thought I'd just change this one a bit!

BTW, if you just read that and saw the new computer, thats right, AdamMac is the proud new owner of a spanking new laptop... Its so HOT! And with this new laptop, comes internet access, and with that comes more posts for yourselves, so me buying it was a WIN-WIN situation for everyone!! :P Maybe if I keep telling myself that it will justify me spending so much money :P

I'm disappointed in myself for one thing and that is that I've had my lappers for a week now, and A) this is my first post and B) I haven't named him yet... Seeing he is like a pet :P

So thats where you guys come into it!

I need a name for him, and because of my slack posting, expect a shit load to follow.

Love you long time,

AdamMac and **Insert name here for lappy**

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.