WARNING: The following post contains abusive and somewhat psycho methods of taking out band members. Also, C Grade Personality is against animal cruelty!

After seeing a band twice now, I start to question whether or not I can attend again. The drummer is great, the bass guitarist is fucken fantastic, yet they are let down by their vocalist, one in particular, who has been given the nickname "Chipmunk". The other vocalist is somewhat decent, but tends to get a bit too involved in his music and starts to SCREAM!!

Back to Chipmunk, its painful to stand in the crowd of a gig and think of ways in which you can hurt members of the band, to make them stop! So I thought I would list some of them...

  • Unplugging his microphone
  • Choking him with the cord from his microphone
  • Pulling at his guitar so his guitar strap strangles him
  • Turning off his microphone
  • Throwing my drink on his microphone
  • Stealing his microphone
  • Snapping one of his strings on his guitar
  • Praying the roof will come down on him
  • Hoping a drumstick will come loose from the drummers hands and hit him in the back of the head
  • Kidnap him and take him off stage
  • Hope his bandmates can hear him, and make him no longer sing!

As you can tell, he is quite annoying. But sometimes, a bit tolerable.

Now, in the majority of my posts of late, their has been quite a lot of misunderstanding in the type of person I am becoming. The biggest example is the Valentine's Day post, which apparently made me out to be a cruel heartless bastard. And I'm sure that this post will make me out to be psychotic maniac, who thinks of ways to hurt someone. Just remember that these posts are fun, and not serious, I wouldn't do any of this... Its all fun!

Stay Tuned: Highs and Lows

A boy came into the house with a sofa on his back. His father said, "How many times have I told you not to accept suites from strangers!?"

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yes AdamMac, I whole-heartedly share your views on a certain chipmunk-esque member of the band in question. If u need an accomplice, I will be happy to help, and iv only been exposed to him once! But then of course we would never do anything bad.... or would we?
    Anonymous said...
    adam may i know which band it is u are referring to?? i might have to go an check em out. I am quite an angry person of late so if i agree with u i might be able to help...
    Anonymous said...
    adam, why don't you try pouring your drink on the stage near him so that he will fall over and pierce his head with the microphone? it could work...

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.