Anyone who knows me knows that I have a serious Big Brother addiction!!! I know its sad, but it gets me through!!! I love every aspect about it, I love (to hate) the housemates, I love the house, I love (to pick on) Gretel, I love Big Brother!!!

A lot of people don't really think that this series will be good, seeing that its like number 1,000,00 or something close to it!! But I beg to differ, with world firsts and lots of everything!!

I have my favourites so far... They are David (Gay cowboy), Karen (Lesbian ?? Mum) and Anna (beautiful bitch), I want at least one of them to win!!! I hope, anyway!!!

I'm at work, so I can't really talk that much.

**Update on the living conditions**

My laptop is going to cost about a grand to fix!!! YAY for that!!! NOT!!! So now I have to save up and just buy a new computer, because thats going to be easier, and more cost effective!!! So hopefully I'll have the internet at home.... SOON!!

1 Comment:

  1. AdamMac said...
    Well what can I say!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    Ummm Karen can be a lesbian even though she is a mother, mainly because she could have seen the light, so to speak!!! I can't stand Gaelan, he looks like he has had a nose job which has just gone horribly wrong!!! I can't stand looking at him, I know that sounds sad, but its true!!!

    Claire isn't that attractive, I'm a fan of Anna, just because she is stunning, and she's a bitch! And out of the boys, I would probably have to say that either David or Jamie would be the best looking!!

    I can't believe how dumb Katie "Skanky Barbie" is, to the point where I wanna just slap her over the head!! I swear to god that her and Gaelen are brother and sister!!!

    Anyhooo, getting extremely long now!!!

    BYE!!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.