If you read my blog, you are bound to know about the comments that are being left by people who are anonymous. In case you haven't read them... I'm going to put them here, just so everyone can see what is being said...

Anonymous said...

YOUR A TRAGIC FUCKING CUNT ADAM MAC

Anonymous said...

"I basically think of running up to the stage at Diva and doing the choreography!! ...."

how tragic.... how very...mmm

well, it's interesting to come back and see there are at least 3 different people posting as anonymous... little did I realise I had so many siblings!

anyways... I'm a lot closer to you all than you think... rather shocking isn't it.

And Dean, whilst my elder sibling's comment in CAPS LOCK above was a bit over the top, it's not far from the mark really. It was no more pathetic as the very first line I copied in this post.

Anonymous said...

I think there are about 4 people posting comments on here who names are anonymous!

Its funny there are quite a few people posting as anonymous! I'm not the only one that can't stand him! I am much closer than you all think too! I would reveal my name but simply the truth would crush Adam and he would never leave his house again!

Although it was not me that wrote the comment above in Caps Lock! I agree with it! I would have just said Loser myself though!

You might wonder why I bother to read his stupid blog? I find him very strange and I laugh so much when I read this blog! He acts all self rightous and all like "oh Im so good" on here! Yet in person he is a very scared person (he knows he is not blessed with ok or even half decent looks) Its ok the acne will go in time boy! and knows that he rubs alot of people the wrong way!

He always says one thing in person and something totally different on his blog! But I guess he is just beginning his lifes journey and has a long way to go. But he just has been going the wrong way about it!

Adam Mac you need to loose the negative attitude! You will be a happier person and a few more people will start to like you! Now, you dont want social death do you? Because you are well on the way or pretty much there if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

man.. why you whinging about ppl being bitchy on the train... i've heard you are a right f*cking bitch-monger yourself... even D... thinks so!

Anonymous said...

Adam you whinge too much! If you have such a problem with the train! Drive your ass to work! Its your choice, deal with it! your not the only person that has to get to work in the city! What do you expect people to do? Oh Adam is on the train lets all make room for him so he can read his book! Look here mister these people have been working in the city longer than you, catching the train everyday! You obviously have not considered you are on there train! Taking up there space! It works both ways! If you have such a problem catch an earlier train! And blowing your pay the weekend you get it is a massive sign of immaturity you obviously dont know how to budget and look after money! Otherwise look forward to the next blog!

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk Dean.... sticking up for someone like they are your best friend and you have known them for how many weeks? I heard you were the nice one, maybe that's not the case after all. I'll watch the blog and your gaydar to see if the friendship stands the test of time. ciao bello!

Anonymous said...

was that SkankyJO or SkankyHO?

I think your life is summed up by one very line in your own blog (of sorts)...

- watched neighbours and h&a

Anonymous said...

Gee I dunno... why do all the young gay guys of this world think they are so wise and worldly... do you attain this from the constant companionship and security that the gay clubs offer?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Adam Mac,
You are the biggest Hypocrite i have ever come across. First of all you bitch and whinge about being stuck in a crowded train (poor princess Adam!!) And then you have the nerve to bitch and whinge about how other people percieve you! Get a reality check!
There is not one ounce of difference between a bitcher and a whinger. So don't try and get all technical with your retarded definitions. Deal with it you LOSER!

Okay, now some of you may be thinking, why the hell has he done that?? I know, that a lot of my friends have asked why I haven't just deleted them. The reason why I refuse to delete any comment posted on my blog, is because this blog is about me, and what people think about me, so if someone says something about me, it stays, as far as I'm concerned. Yet if people are able to make judgements about me, I'm able to make comments on those judgements.
The first comment that I want to make to all these commentors, is who are you?? To tell you the honest truth, for you to have an opinion like that towards me, basically shows that you couldn't be a close friend, for a close friend would say these things to my face. To tell you the honest truth, the only reason why I want to know who you are, is so I can try and find out what I have done to lead to my "social death" as one of you put it! You all talk about how I say one thing to people's faces and then one thing behind their backs, isn't this exactly what you are doing?? Clearly, I must still think that you are a "friend" as you claim to be close to me! But for you to hide behind the mask of "Anonymous" and say things to my face, is probably worse then me talking behind your back! Also I know that as of late, their has been a lot of accusations by people, trying to make my friends turn away from me! This gossip has been spread by people who have nothing better to do then try and ruin people's lives. If people believe what those other people say, thats fine, just always try and get the right story, before accusations are made!

But not all Anonymous commenters are bad...

Anonymous said...

Cyber-stupidity at it's worst. Blogs are personal, and comments aren't meant as a means of attacking. If you can't play nicely, keep out of the race - you are just making yourself seem petty and ridiculous. Adam is a great bloke, who is at times a tad mixed up - who isn't at his age? If his blogs upset you, vent your rage on your own blog - not on his comments. Adam can blog what he wants, choose his own friends, and do whatever he wants. If you don't like his lifestyle, tough! Life is far too short to be bitter and twisted. Start enjoying it instead.

I can't honestly think of anything else to say. Thank you to my friends, and the few anonymous who replied on my blog... Thanks to those other people. Just one request, leave your name. It's not that hard to do...

C Grade Personality will still open, I will not close it because of comments that people have made. Honestly, I'd like to thank the Anonymous commentors, as your input into my site has generated a lot of response, and shown me who my true friends are... So thanks! I await your replies.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Greetings from Geekdom!

    I don't really know why I am posting this comment; I really have nothing to say except that I thought I'd try posting as Anonymous too, just to see what it feels like.

    Pretty pointless really, given that you can probably still tell who I am...

    If you can't, think along the lines of 'freak with big hair and a barge arse'.

    Sound familiar?

    Keep posting Mister Mac-for some reason you appear to be a bit controversial as of late and I am loving every minute of it!
    Anonymous said...
    You are scared Mister Mac! It is killing you, that you dont know who any of us are! This is fun! See you next week!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.