This feature update, brought to you by Adam Mac:

Musical Eras of a Personal Life

Anybody's life has to be affected by different things at different times, but I was thinking recently about how music plays a massive part in people's lives. I also thought about how a person goes through different phases of music in their lives. This post is gonna be about the types of music that have affected my life! Ok, so your thinking, here we go, Adam Mac is gonna talk about himself again, well guess what, this is my blog, and if you haven't noticed yet... its all about ME!

The first bit of music I can really remember listening to would have to be Bony M. Now, I know I have bagged them out in this blog before, but my grandma introduced me when I was little and I can remember the majority of the songs! I remember getting the tape and singing along to it! Lots of fun, but I'm deeply effected by the fact that this stage is over, can't you tell!

The next stage is my horribly poppy stage! I remember listening to the Hot 30, but never hearing what the number one song was, because I had to go to sleep... bedtimes and stuff!! It went through hideous Spice Girls, Aqua, Backstreet Boys, Five... you get the point. Thats enough about this horrible stage... moving on!

I don't really think there was a stage between this one and the next, so I'll just fill in with a bit of shameless shout outs:
  • Hello Beckz and Matty... Hope your hole adventures are going a okay!
  • Hello Meghan B... good luck on Girl Germs
  • Hello Skanky Jo, hope your having fun back at uni!
  • Hello SYN people, hope your having fun... syning??? BTW I saw the SYN T-Shirts today, they looked groovy!
  • Hello other people I've missed, I'm so sorry!
  • Hello mystery person who I am talking about in random posts, and coping flack from friends coz I won't say who it is!

Thats enough of that... on to the next stage...

My next stage is probably my current stage... Its like a rocky, not so poppy tune. I love the fact that you can rock out to different types of music... Like Maroon 5 Sunday Morning, and Delta's Mistaken Identity! They're not really rocky songs, but you can still rock out to them! Franz are in this genre as well, but they are pretty rocky!

At the moment, I'm kind of shifting but, I'm moving toward the oldie's phase, in which I'm discovering the greatness in all the old tracks! Some of them are awesome, and I sit there singing along to them!

Well, thats end, enough rambling from the Mac...

Stay Tuned: Highs and Lows

Where do bees go on their day off?
To the wax museum.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dude... U like oldies music?? Man u so have to borrow my oldies CD that I made, i reckon its cool, unfortunately Matty an my sister dont agree. Ah well stuff em... If u want I will loan it to ya, u just gotta let me know how old u classify "Oldies"
    AdamMac said...
    Yes, I forgot to mention the whole rock era... brought on by Meghan B. She introduced me to TISM, and I will never be the same again!!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.