NB: Please excuse the random comments, my sister likes to input from her bed... Her comments are in Quotation marks, and put in when she said so!

Once again, my Friday night adventures have returned. After about three weeks of vowing never to go there again, I succumbed to my friends, Matty and Beckz, and returned to the hole of the universe... The Tudor!

Now I know that I have slammed this place lots of times before, on and off the blog... but I have to. Its a hole, a sad place where I only go to laugh, "I need to go toilet", at the other people that turn up. It also makes me feel good, seeing that there are a lot of ugly people there, making me feel a lot better!

On a Friday night, they swap between having a dj and a live band! None of which are very special.. The dj looks like shes been taken out of the retirement village for the night, and the band sounded like they didn't know what instruments they were playing let alone know what the song was... They were nothing compared to the great Inferno, but we'll get into that later!

The place has an entrance cut-off time of 1am, which is surprising, because you'd think a place like that would need all the customers they can get! Sadly, I left the place at 1am, can you tell I was disappointed!, so I didn't get to see all the sad happenings, what I saw was enough anyway... And if I had of stayed there, I would have had to drink more, which would have made me waste a lot of money. Maybe that's how they make money, make the venue, band and dj crappy, and people drink more to forget the place they are in! What a brilliant marketing scheme: The more you drink, the better this place becomes!

The dj was old. She has possibly never heard any remakes of songs, maybe that's why she was playing the originals, like car wash! Thriller only works in a packed out venue, where people are having fun, and the sound system is good... Hence the reason, "Dad's not using his crutch anymore", it didn't work there!! And just a quick note if your reading, its probably not a good idea to repeat songs that the band just played!

Speaking of the band. They were called Gravity, which I thought was a very good name for them... Seeing that fact they would probably never make it to the top, because something was holding them back, gravity maybe. They were just more proof, "I got Vodka chocolates", that no-one can sing Jessie's Girl or 500 miles like Inferno, Burke in particular! The band was another reason I left. I already heard them kill Gwen and Franz, if I had of heard Maroon 5 or Missy, people would have died!

Thats enough about the crappy place, so lets move on to another... Now I'm not gonna name names, but people who know me, will know what place I'm talking about. Lets call them Healthy's for the sake of not getting sued! I usually go to this place for my late night hungry fixes, both drunk and sober! But all of the sudden, "My foot is purple", they have gone healthy... So the greasy fixes aren't there...

Also, I was attacked by the famous Loz, who didn't like me spreading our personal words on the internet. She wasn't a fan, "I need a higher chair", and has posted nasty comments! Also someone else who is not a fan, Matty, who has started a blog just to beat me, don't believe me, see his profile, and the subtle, yes matty you spell it this way, attacks in his post...

Till next time...

Stay Tuned: Musical Eras of a Personal Life!

One day, this king decided to go hunting. So he gathered up his entourage of servants and went trekking into the woods, in search of deer. After searching for a while, he heard some rustling in the bushes nearby. He drew his rifle and aimed at the bush, when, all of a sudden, a man came running out, yelling, "Don't shoot! Don't shoot! I'm not a deer!" The king shot him dead.
After a little while, one of the king's servants finally gathered up enough courage to ask the king, "Sire, why did you shoot that man? He said he wasn't a deer!"
The king replied, "Oh! I thought he said he was a deer!"

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey! You forgot to mention that the DJ is not only one of the greatest DJ's to ever escape a retirement home, but the fact that every week she rocks up, week in week out, in leather pants and singlet top (without the bra). All she has to do is put on another 137kilos and she would be your typical Tudor punter...

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.