Beware the little red mitsubishis... or so my fellow workmates have told me!

I find it really amusing when people ask me if I'm on drugs. First off, the answer is NO! I'm not on drugs, have never done drugs, and it is probably most likely that I won't! I know why people ask me, its because I have a very enthusiastic personality. I'm quite active and out going, and like to have fun. I also don't give a shit what people think, as you can probably tell from my previous posts! The Random Handstands are a perfect example of this...

Another reason, is because I can go for extremely long periods of time, on very little sleep. My record at the moment, is 96 hours on 5 hours sleep! Now, the title of this post, seems like it makes no sense at all, but it does. At work, they recently found out about a drug reference in regards to little red mitsubishis, and apparently think that I'm on it! The reason why, well I do a graveyard show every 2nd Sunday night, 2am till 7am, then I go straight from SYN to work, and finish work at 5pm that night, and then go back to SYN! Its a big day, especially when you don't sleep before the graveyard. But I get a second wind, and I'm able to soldier on, at the same intensity I usually run at!

Just a quick reminder, I don't do drugs. I'm just a very happy person, and not afraid to have a bit fun, even if it makes me look stupid! Who else do you know that does Random Handstands down Swanston St and other extremely public places??

Stay Tuned: Highs and Lows

An elderly couple were walking about the streets of their home, Moscow. They each feel drops of moisture on their faces. The man says that it is snowing, but his wife is convinced that it's raining. Finally, they see General Rudolph walking by, and the woman calls him over to settle the dispute. The general says it's definitely rain. The man doesn't believe him. Sighing, his wife tells him, "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear."

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.