Okay, as your reading the title of the post, your probably thinking what the hell is he on, and hopefully Adam Mac hasn't decided to blog when he's drunk AGAIN!

Well, I'm not under the influence, I just thought it would be amusing to add different initials to the end of my name. Like how people have MP at the end of their name. And yes, all these initials have meaning...

I'll let you sit there and think about what all these things mean, and if you want to have a guess, feel free to comment at the end of this post.

Speaking of comments, I recently received one from Bec, about how I don't find them interesting because I never talk about my random adventures at the Tudor. Now for all those people who don't know, the Tudor is a hole. A big black hole full of lots of drunk old people! I have never seen a DJ who looks like she could be my grandmother, or heard one cranking up the Boney M!!! I go there because I know of a couple of people there, and I find it amusing to laugh at everyone!

I usually go on a Friday night every once and a while, and I go with Bec and her brother, Matt. Before we go, I go to their house and we find out what we are going to do for the night. It's always good to have a mission before leaving the house. Last week, it was to find the short haired chick so Bec could bash her.

Now it is also on Friday nights, that I adopt the role of Personal Assistant to the lovely Bec. I pick up my phone and dial her friends, and let them know about the important meetings I have booked in for them. Or in other words, get your arse to the Tudor now! Also when I'm on the phone, I need to be a tad bit bitchy, yes sometimes I can be bitchy!, and I control the conversations. Needless to say that I can't really remember a conversation where I have said "goodbye", a simple hanging up of the phone is enough, isn't it? Also, just because people talk, doesn't mean you have to listen... Just leave the phone on the table when it sounds like they are about to start telling you about their life story, pick it up regularly and say "Really?", "You don't say", "That's unbelievable" and "I agree".

Well, back to last week. Bec was on a mission, and as a dedicated Personal Assistant, I felt that I too would join the mission. So, armed with a photo, I went around asking people if they knew this person. Personally, I would have rathered standing on the table and screamed out... "Has anyone seen a stupid skanky mole with short hair who my friend wants to bash?", but apparently that isn't very good communicational skills and its very embarrassing, for my friends, personally I couldn't give a rat's arse!

Sadly, we didn't find the short haired slut, but there is always next time!

Mahatma Gandhi was a peculiar person. He walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet became quite thick and hard. He often went on hunger strikes, and even when he wasn't on a hunger strike, he did not eat much and became quite thin and frail. He also was a very spiritual person. Finally, because he didn't eat much and when he did his diet was peculiar, he developed very bad breath. He became known as a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    WooHoo I got a mention...
    I am very happy now :D Thankz Adam :D

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.