Okay, its February 14th, and that means only one thing... Just another sad reminder that I am single! I don't really care, but I can't believe the effort that people go to for such a manufactured day! $9.20 for a line in the paper... and yet people still spend the money. I do not know why, what if the person doesn't see it... well I guess its the thought that counts! But I suppose that some people want to show they feelings for other people (excuse me while I run to the toilet and vomit!!!)

This is is probably making me sound like a cruel heartless prick, but that's not true. (some people might disagree, screw you!) I have feelings, I just don't think that you should have to show them more on one day than any other day. I show my feelings toward people everyday of the year, not just on the one!

I love it how couples who have been together for awhile, decide not to get each other anything, when you know that they will. What's the point of saying your not going to get each other something, it wouldn't be a surprise if you got something, but it would be one hell of a surprise if you didn't. Just tell people, here we go, another Valentine's Day, time for me to buy you something that you will probably only use once!

Now this might be the sad cynical bitch in me talking, but I don't care. Valentine's Day is HIGHLY over-rated! Just another marketing scheme by big evil corporations, like Hallmark! Damn you Hallmark, don't you get enough money from your birthday cards, get well cards? But you still have to pick on the insecurity of people to make more money!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Anyway, I gotta go, for Valentine's Day, I'm spending it with one of my first loves, the television set! CRAP! Desperate Housewives is starting!

Stay Tuned: The Creation of a Mega-Bitch

Where does the catcher sit for dinner?
Behind the plate.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Adam!
    It's kind of sad that a big stud like yourself has such a poor attitude of the deep and meaningful tradition that is valentines day.
    I find it hard to believe that you have spent valentine's day with the only love of your life, the TV. If you opened your eyes, you would see that there are quite a few women that would love to be with you. But after reading that last blog... am very disapointed, I can't love a man that is to tight to spend a bit of money on somebody that is supposedly special to him.
    Signed, heartbroken fan...
    AdamMac said...
    Okay, before the abusive comments keep rolling in... there is a horrible misunderstanding! I am not a heartless monster, and tv has not been the only love of life. I clearly said in the blog, that I don't believe in using V-Day as an excuse to show people how much you love them! I clearly said that I show feelings toward people everyday of the year. Also, I'm not anti-Valentines because I'm single.
    I'm sorry heartbroken fan that you feel that way, and I hope you now understand!
    Thanks

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.