I love my television... I have just been sitting and waiting for the ratings season to begin, so I can sit down and relax and watch all my favourite TV shows, and some new ones to begin. In this post, I will update you on my current favs, and ones I'm looking forward to...

Desperate Housewives

Okay, I was addicted to this show before it even started. I read all about it and thought, what a bloody good idea for a show, similar to the show that I have made up, but more on that later! For those who don't know the storyline, you must be living under a rock!, it is about a bunch of housewives who all have secrets to tell, and those secrets are told by another housewife, who killed herself in the first episode!!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 4½ out of 5 remotes

Lost

I was very, very disappointed in this one... I read about it and thought, okay it sounds okay, but it depends on what they do with it. And they did the most disappointing thing.. They look like they are going in a sci-fi sort of storyline, and I'm very angry. I was thinking, if a big dinosaur or a big robot comes out, I'm throwing the remote at the TV! But, I must watch the next couple of episodes, so I can see what the hell it is.
Adam Mac's Verdict: 1½ out of 5 remotes

The Apprentice

An oldy but a goody. It starts tonight, so I'm staying up for it. Always a good show, a show with bitchy backstabbing is always good to me!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 3 out of 5 remotes

X- Factor

I haven't watched it, but read about it and I'm impressed. I was gonna stay away from it, thinking oh my god its another Popstars, but it sounds interesting... So, I'm gonna tune in...
Adam Mac's Verdict: 2½ out of 5 remotes

The Biggest Loser

I love this show, its on at the moment, and I'm turning around going, "What happened?"... A show which mixes Survivor and weight loss is always good. Fat people bitching about fat people... always a winner!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 4 out of 5 remotes

The Amazing Race

Another oldy but a goody. Fantastic show, great concept, but it was hurt by a bad timeslot, GRRR Channel 7, I really wanna be a contestant on this show!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 5 out of 5 remotes

My Restaurant Rules

Even with Dicko, I will still watch this. Not only is Dicko disturbing, but I got in a conversation with someone about how each contestant looks like other contestants in other reality TV shows... Good concept, and it will be better this year, with less renovation shown on telly and more dilemmas and bitchiness to be shown!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 4 out of 5 remotes

Dancing with the Stars

I only caught the end of this last year, but I was quickly addicted. I'm a bit scared with the whole Nicki Webster thing, but that is why remotes are made! Should be a good one to watch!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 2 out of 5 remotes

Survivor

Yet again, another oldy but a goody! After how many seasons and its still going strong!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 5 out of 5 remotes

Big Brother

A definite viewing option. What more can I say!!!
Adam Mac's Verdict: 5 out of 5 remotes

Looking back at this, it looks like I watch a lot of telly, which is true. And it may look like I rushed it, but for the ones that are on all the time, you know how they work. Expect updates, when these shows get interesting, because I like to analyze them, and point out the stupid people!

A guy walks into a doctors office with a carrot in his ear and a piece of celery up his nose. The doctor told him he wasn't eating right.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi there Adam,
    Its Beckz here... Damn you getting me addicted to reading all these things GRR...
    Anyway I must say I agree with you on a lot of these...
    Have to disappoint you and say that I think it is a Dinosaur on lost as they are saying its a Jurassic Park meets what ever it was they said concept...
    Biggest Loser Rocks GO EAT MORE TEAM!!! WOO
    HEY we should find out how to apply for The Amazing Race and we will both go on as a team... I love that show and would die to go on it...U would have to be the brains of the team tho, coz we all know that i am now tha smartest person going around lol...

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.