Ok, so I haven't posted in a while, but thats what happens when you are sick, working over full time hours, and wake up at 3am with a major cramp in my calf, which still hasn't gone away!

So the feature post won't be happening tonight, but tomorrow, and I've made an executive decision that all feature posts will be done on Friday nights!

I better go back to my massive headache, runny nose, sore throat, grazed knee, cramped leg... and the list goes on!

I wanna say a massive hello, to a friend of mine... Seeing the major lack of acknowledgement on this site for them, there was a small one... So HELLO!!! You know who you are!

Till next, stay healthy!

Stay Tuned: Musical Eras of a Personal Life!

What did one mountain say to the other mountain after an earthquake?
It's not my fault.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Awww....Thats no good at all, I didnt know u were so sick. Take care and dont overdo it or else!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.