How many life changing experiences can one person have in their lifetime??

Sitting in the car going to work in the morning, I thought about all things I can post about! I know it sounds sad, but at 6am in the morning, your mind tends to wander. So this thought came into my head... as well as many others, which I have saved in my phone, so expect posts later!

Anyway, lots of places, usually camps and holidays, promote their services as a life changing experience. I wanna know, how many times can one person's life be changed in their life time...

At the moment, I've done three things, which have all been marketed as being life changing experiences, and all three have effected my life in some sort of way.

I feel thankfull for all these things, but it makes me question the reasoning behind calling it life changing! Everything that you do in life is bound to change your life in some way, thats why I don't like people saying that it changed your life... I don't know, I'm just rambling on at the moment so I better stop!

Wow! I can't believe I just posted on nothing!! Hope you enjoyed! Send me an e-mail about anything, I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Also, in the last post, it made me look like a total couch potato... I don't watch all those shows, just interested in them... Had to clear that up!

A cabbage, a faucet, and a tomato had a race. The cabbage was ahead, the faucet was running, and the tomato tried to catch up.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hmm and when are you going to let us know what these experiences are?
    AdamMac said...
    I never said anything about revealling my life changing experiences, just mentioning them. I'll let you all think about it, let your imaginations run wild!
    BTW, if people post under anonymous, can you please leave a name, so I know who I'm talking to!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.