If I see another I'm going to die! Plain and simple... They are pure evil, they are a product crafted by the hands of satan himself! Why have I developed this pure hatred towards some cheap little plastic pieces of shit??? Let me explain....

After neglecting my Fuse duties for the last couple of weeks, you know, turning up, being in the crowd and dancing like a fool, I thought we better go back and say "Hi!", so we did... Anyway, it gave me something to do on the weekend, and I had to go because I promised Meghan B., well not promised Meghan, but had to go because I didn't see her cheerlead, but that's not my fault, just coz other people had other things to do, and couldn't go with me, and I couldn't go by myself, could I??? Sorry about that little rant, but it had to happen!!! Noone loves me!! Its very depressing when I call lots of different people and noone was available... I need more friends!!!

Anyway, back to the main topic... Hats, little annoying things that I wanna step on over and over again, and then set fire to them and watch them BURN!!!!!! <> ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ok, so maybe I should explain the whole hat thing... Well as you know, or as you now know, Fuse play at Bridies every Saturday night, and Bridies being a pub attracts a lot of different crowds... Last night, it was the to be the concluding pub of a pub crawl called Red Hats, or something like that. We were basically looking at approximately shit loads of drunk people wearing little red hats, dancing aggressively and drinking heaps!!! So basically, they were all shit faced, thought they were top shit and basically wanted total domination of the pub, but alas, Meghan B. and myself couldn't let that happen, because well, we were there, and noone upstages us!!!!

So we managed to find our way to the front, with a little help of the bass guitarist and well danced where we normally danced, which will be explained in a later post "Guide to Pub etiquette". But we had all the people dancing around us... So we coped faces full of hats, hats flying in faces, hats on the ground, people dropping drinks on people's feet, people smashing glasses on the ground, lots of fun had by all...

Anyway, it was these annoying hats that just kept interrupting me night, to the extent that I wanted to hurt everyone wearing one!!! I know it sounds bad, but come on.... They were ANNOYING!!!

But all in all, I had fun, as I do everytime I see Fuse, would I go if I didn't???

Adam Mac
Fuse enthusiast

5 Comments:

  1. AdamMac said...
    OMG!!! Forgot to add one thing... Even though Bell doesn't read this, wanna say thanks for the nail polish, my pinkies are looking great, gonna see how long I reckon I can last with them!!!
    Cheers,
    Adam Mac
    Anonymous said...
    cool
    Anonymous said...
    im with louie! stop bitchin' about having no friends! you may have called lots of people but you did not call the party enthusiast, aka ME!!!!! u got my numba, so use it! i'll even drive to werribee and get scared by the cows just for you!
    Anonymous said...
    Hmm I notice I did not recieve a call either, thats 3 people so far that hav missed out, are you trying to tell us something?? I mean geez u dont even have to pick up the fone for me just walk 3 doors down and ask... I am hurt adam truly hurt!!
    Anonymous said...
    This one was too long to read!!!
    You know i only look at the short posts!!!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.