OMG!!! I have nothing planned for this weekend... I think it is the first time that I've got nothing to do... It is extremely depressing! But I figure I can just catch up on a bit of lost sleep, and party on down next week, and seeing that I'm not feeling the greatest, maybe its a good idea to have a nice quiet one!

So Adam Mac is officially doing nothing this weekend!

GOOD LUCK TIMMOTHEUS!!!

Thought I better mention that!!!

Why did the boy take a ruler to bed?
He wanted to see how long he slept!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ditto on the concept of being pathetic with nothing to do this weekend. or any weekend for that matter. that last time i went out i came to werribee....now that's pathetic! :P
    miss ya adam!
    Anonymous said...
    THANKYOU ADAM MAC!!

    I'm gonna need all the luck I can get. :P

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.