Seeing that its become such a big thing, no thanks to LouLou, I thought it was time toclean my room... Bit scary, seeing that I couldn't see my floor, but alas, after a full day and a couple of preperation days, where I mainly sat on my bed and thought "Why did I leave it to get to this?", and "Where do I start?", its all done now!!!

So tours of Adam Mac's room have started and will continue until people don't want to come in anymore!! You have a couple of options on your tour, you can do the quick five second one- Here's the door, bed, desk, now leave. Or you can take the spiritual tour- Here is the door, crafted by hand by Anciet Egyptians, then passed down generation to generation... Please note that the second tour could last awhile and may require the visitors to stay the night, but stress less, I have a double bed so there is enough room for everyone...

Now, maybe I should fill you in on the trials and tribulations of the clean, first there was the mess, and then there was the destruction of things, or the self-destruction of things when I tried to move them... Lots of fun!!! You should have heard me cursing all bloody day!

Why the sudden urge to clean my room you may ask? Well, I figured I was reaching my 20th birthday, and thought I'd give myself a little treat and clean my room, then there is also the thought of having people over, and you can't invite people over to a dirty room, can you? Unless they enjoy trekking through your piles of clothes and rubbish to make it in...

But, I like my new room, yet I'm thinking of giving it a paint job.. maybe to match my hair... Now some of you may be thinking, OMG!!! Adam Mac is going through a slight re-creation... well this is probably true. Sick and tired of being single, and who knows, maybe one day, someone will be able to cure my singlitis...

Till tomorrow, stress less, and remember I love you!

Adam Mac

La La Laaaaaaaaaaaaa

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congratulations to you! A clean room, well, what more do i say??!!
    Now the hard part begins.......... keeping it clean and tidy!!!
    Enjoy singlitis.....one day you may be single the next day you could be planning the wedding!!!
    AdamMac said...
    I wonder what colour stubby holders I will have???
    Anonymous said...
    You cant copy my idea!!! But then again, I am talented and creative, so i can see why you would like to be like me!! NOOOTTTTTT!!!
    AdamMac said...
    What??? Why are you being so non-selfcentered, unlike myself!! You are creative and talented!!! So maybe I won't have stubby holders... maybe whistles!!! That could be fun!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Whistles are good......ones that blow bubbles too!!! ha ha
    When you get married, ifyou get married, be sure to think of me and BE CREATIVE with the gifts!
    Weddings dont have to be so formal and serious!
    Anyway, your still young, enjoy life and being single, who knows who you may meet next weekend!
    Anonymous said...
    I wonder if il even be invited to see your room?

    And what colour would you paint your room that would match your hair? Hmmmmmm
    AdamMac said...
    I'm very picky over the people that I let enter my room... Thats why only certain people are allowed in. Its not coz I don't love you, its coz I love other people more...

    And for the white g-string, yes it is true. I own one, but that doesn't mean that I've worn one!!! It was given to me as a gift!!
    Anonymous said...
    Ahh Adam...
    Ihave to admit that sadly I can relate. This morning at the ungodly hour of 5.00 as my lovely boyfriend was leaving I was given orders to clean my room also. :(

    Apparently there is some kind of problem with my clean clothes pile, my dirty clothes pile, my arrangement of various drink bottles ect ect.
    I think that if he has a problem with my room then after almost two months together it is about time that he introduce me to his father so that we can at his house every night so then he doesnt have to look at my "mess"....

    BTW Adam we cant paint them walls can we??? are u still 3 doors down or have u moved already??? ohh i so confused.... :S

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.