Ok, so I'm getting over the whole feature update thing!! And you are all probably too, it won't happen every week, but now and then I'll find a topic, plug it for a week, and then post it! So Highs and Lows won't be happening this week... Sorry to disappoint you all.

But when you lose one thing, you gotta gain another! So, I've come up with the thought of opening up C Grade Personality to a 2nd person. Yep, that's right, I'm looking for someone willing to post about everything and anything alongside me. As I've become very boring as of late, I won't someone else to help me, help you! So send an "audition" post to me, at cgradepersonality@hotmail.com. I await all your funny stories.

Before applying, make sure you are willing to post bad jokes, post every couple of days, have a codename, if you want one!, and be willing to tell embarrassing stories about yourself.

So now, I'll be sitting here waiting for you... yes YOU!!!!

Recently someone nearly got away with stealing several paintings from the Louvre. However, after planning the crime, breaking in, evading security, getting out, and escaping with the goods, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.
When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such a foolish error, he replied, "I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.