Today has been a mammoth day!!! Lets go over what happened today:

  • Driving lesson
  • Driving test
  • Going to the supermarket to get my P-plates
  • Driving mum and keeley to grandmas house
  • Driving mum to work
  • Driving to my friends work
  • Driving around the suburbs
  • Driving to Maccas for lunch
  • Picking up mum and taking her to grandma's for lunch
  • Taking mum back to work
  • Taking my sister to work
  • Going to musical rehearsals
  • Taking Peter to my friends work, and then to my friends house
  • Picking up mum from work
  • Picking up my sister from work

That was it! Lots of fun, and 150 k's later, I'm here typing to you guys!

Till next time, watch out for the green hyundai!!!

What did the outlet say to the cord?
Socket to me, baby.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    well today i had a hectic day to
    got up
    got dressed
    went to school
    came home
    sat down and wouldnt get up
    did the dishes
    now here i am

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.