Yes, I am now allowed to drive by myself!!! Can you believe??? I know I sure as hell can't! I think I've used up all my 783 Karma points. Not only did I get a route, ha that sounds funny, that I was familiar with, but I also got a three point turn- the easiest of the low speeds!! And my tester was awesome!! I must be doing something right!

I honestly can't wipe the smile off my face, mum said that this is the happiest I have been for a while! So be warned, if you see me in the next couple of days, expect hyperactive, more than usual, Adam Mac, because now he can drive... YAY!!!!

Now, I no longer have to walk to the shops, nor does my sister or my brother! No longer will I have to rely on the great Meghan B., I can drive her places and she can get drink, whereas she had to drive and wasn't allowed to drink! No longer will I have to sit in a car with low music, I can have my music rocking, sitting at a traffic light, singing at the top of my voice, because no one else can hear me!!!

What now??? Well, I only have a couple more goals before my 20th, so lets see if I can make them... What are these goals you may ask??? Well you'll find out when I accomplish them!!

Till next time, watch out for the little green hyundai excel with the red p plates!!

A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives studying the majestic grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Yellowstone to study these wondrous beasts. Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to New York and then west to Yellowstone. They reported to the local ranger station and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was much too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance. Finally the ranger relented. The Russian and the Czech were given cell phones and told to report in each day.
For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the scientists' camp completely ravaged. There was no sign of the missing men.
They then followed the trail of a male and a female bear. They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if she had eaten the scientists, because they feared an international incident. They killed the female and cut open the bear's stomach and, sure enough, found the remains of the Russian.
One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"
"Of course," the other ranger nodded. "The Czech is in the male."

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good on ya Adam! Go slow and enjoy your new freedom...

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.