Thanks to the fuckhead who poured some drink all over my car while it was parked outside the pub last night! I got to spend today cleaning the car, inside and out!

It was a lovely sight washing the car, I had it parked out the back, it was bright and sunny, and there was me in me boardies washing the car, hoping for a tan, did it happen... NO!!! I'll just have to try harder!!

Anyway, thanks again to the idiot, may karma come back and bite you on the arse!

What did the big firecracker say to the little firecracker?
My pop is bigger than your pop.

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.