With the internet down at home, its becoming increasingly difficult to post nice long things on topics, so when it comes to lunchtime, I'm like, I don't have enough time to post!!

Lots has been happening in the land of Adam Mac, some good and some bad! The good, going out more, having a lot more fun, meeting awesomely fantastic people, and driving heaps. The bad, well... I don't wanna go into it!

Massive Apology: Timmotheus, I may have said some things which could be seen as hurtful and idiotic, I apologize massively, hence the reason this is called a massive apology!! Please understand that was I was saying was coming from a tired person about to fall asleep!

Till next time my little cherubs, the internet company is sending out a new modem!!!, have fun!

Why did the dinosaur cross the road??
It was the chicken's day off!!!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.