I really need to go to the gym.

Ever since softball finished, with the disappointing loss of not one but two grand finals, I've started to get lazy. My exercise is cruising around the plaza, and taking late night strolls to the supermarkets with strangers!

And then it makes me think, if I'm single and going to the gym, what luck have I got, if I'm not going to the gym!! It actually started to frighten me, and I taking the whole "I'm destined to be single for the rest of my life" outlook. So I'm beginning to frighten myself into returning to that dreaded place, no not the Tudor, the gym!

Its not that dreaded, its just that I don't wanna go by myself, seeing that I'll probably get intimated by all the macho men, and run out of the gym squealing like a girl, okay so maybe I'm going a bit overboard, or maybe I'm not, I'll leave that up to your imaginations! Anyway, its safer to go to the gym with a friend anyway!

Or maybe I can try something different, I've already done Yoga. I walk quite a bit, not usually as slow as I was tonight, but I was with good company, so it was better to walk slow!

Anyway, I better do something or I will be destined to live in a house all by myself, full of cats which I would control to take over the world, "insert-evil-cackle-here"... See, I'm taking this whole frightening myself thing very seriously!!

If you have any suggestions on activities I could do, or any tips on the whole not being single thing... COMMENT!!!

I recently went to a seafood disco, and pulled a mussell.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good thing you had company. You should never take evening strolls alone. Do you know what kinds of sick people hang around at that hour. Or that that you're intention? Being single must reeally be getting to you, if you're alternative is getting touched in your special places by the bad man.

    I jest.

    Take care friend!
    AdamMac said...
    No that wasn't my intention, to get touched by the bad man. I'm not that desperate, or am i?? My intentions were to go and buy hair gel, chewy, and an iced coffee. And there was the other person I was travelling with, I suppose I had to keep them entertained! Squeak, Squeak!!
    Anonymous said...
    Excuse me, squeaky thongs have feelings too you know!
    AdamMac said...
    Do they just??
    Anonymous said...
    Touched in ur special place by a man?? Adam is there something u need to let us know???

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.