Please Note: The following post contains extreme coarse language, and makes Adam Mac sound like a complete maniac!

Fuck You, you stupid piece of shit! This is directed at the person who has been pranking my phone for the last two nights straight. I don't know who you are, because you are too gutless to tell me who the fuck you are! But for someone to constantly ring someone, with a private number, and then not speak when you answer the phone, FUCK HEADS!

The only reason why I really get worked up by this is because I was having a really awesome week, and it had to end that way. And because I was out having a good time with my friends.

The fact that people can be so fucken horrible, really pisses me off!! So all I have to say to you is... FUCK YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.