Internet working at home, one problem, dads who don't like children!! Dads put an eternal ban on my internet usage... why?? I don't know!

Its now very depressing to know that I can't blog something long, because of work and such, but I feel so out of the loop. Usual, my 2am MSN conversations with people all over the world make me feel loved, but I've turned into one of those people who now only communicate via e-mail and sms! I've lost communication! No longer can I sit and laugh with people, I have to wait till I get their emails and then laugh by myself! :(

So I do feel bad if people out there are feeling like I don't love them, I do... maybe not you!, but I'm not avoiding anyone, except... well I can't say!!, but I do love ya all heaps!!

If you wanna know what the great Adam Mac is up to, read other people's blogs, sometimes I get a mention!!

Hopefully, a nice long blog will appear soon, probably about driving, clubbing, or whats happening this Saturday night!!!

What is Irish and stays on your patio, even when it rains?
Patty O'Furniture.

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.