It seems that my stupidity and big mouth have got me in trouble recently. Therefore, this post is a list of apologies I would like to give out:

Bri- I'm so, so, so, sorry. I was only mucking around and I hope that I didn't offend you. You know I muck around heaps, and you will be getting that all page soon!!! Plus many, many more emails!

LouLou- Sorry for ignoring you and not speaking to you. I don't do it on purpose! But I feel bad cause it led you to do a blog post about it! SORRY!!!

Beckz- Sorry for not coming out with you recently but the Hole??? Come on!! Only joking!! BTW, congrats on the BF!!

Meghan B.- Sorry for not getting my license quick enough!! But, I shall drive you where ever you wanna go! Just excuse the bad parking, and sense of direction!

Skanky Jo- Sorry for continuously annoying you at work! I don't mean to do it, but its fun. Also sorry for cryptic messages in the middle of the night, and no answer till the next day!

Timmotheus- Sorry for busting your toe yesterday at the plaza. I hope it gets better! Sorry for displaying really bad driving skills, it seriously wasn't a red light and my parking was straight, well between the lines anyway!, and sorry for taking you into the city, to meet an awesome band, and then not meet them coz its their week off!

Mum- Sorry for taking your car all the time!!

As you can see, I have to make a lot of apologies. I'm sure there is even more, but I can't say them here, without either tainting my name, sorry kittens!, or affecting other people's lifes!

My next post will be a bit different, but you'll soon find out about it!

Why did the astronomer hit himself on the head in the afternoon?
He wanted to see stars during the day.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thats quite alright adam, all ur sins and wickedness are forgiven... well by me anyway, i dunno about anyone else :)

    thanks for the congrats my new bf he is great, and phwoar so sexc heehee
    Anonymous said...
    Adam,Adam,Adam........ although your comment was insensitive and harsh, its all good :O)after your numerous amounts of "sorry emails", and you feeling guilty, of course i forgive you. No hard feelings hehe build a bridge and get over it :O)
    Anonymous said...
    Me personally, I think I'm going to dwell on past events and forever hold them against you. I mean, all this in what, 5 days? Like I'm supposed to just forgive you?

    Lol man, it's all good. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. Well not too soon anyway. ;)

    Cheers Adam Mac!

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.