Sunday night saw AdamMac hitting the red carpet and attending the 2007 TV Week Logie Awards. Okay, so maybe that just made me sound like I was actually attending the event, I lie. I was one of those glorified bleachers, watching patiently from the side lines.

I got dressed up. Took my mum as my date, like every other famous person. Got to our seats and waited patiently for stars to arrive. All I wanted to do was see Naomi Robson and mum just wanted to see Rove. It took some time, but we eventually got to see them.

It was exciting sitting there thinking about which celebrity was going to get out of the next limo. It was also strange to actually see the red carpet up so close. It looks a LOT different to what it does on the tv. In real life, its completely crowded. Full of photographers, different celebs, cameramen, hosts and managers.

After seeing the logies I have a new goal. I wanna be one of the interviewers on the sidelines. I want to have a runner on the carpet, rounding up celebrities to come and talk to me. I want celebrities heading for me just as they get out of their car for an interview. Weird huh? But it just looked so much fun.

And now for some gossip:

  • I love Avril, but please... Did she not know that she would be walking a red carpet? What on earth was she wearing?? Just because your down under, doesn't mean you can dress like you've just woken out of bed...
  • A certain celebrity wasn't the friendliest on the red carpet. Ignoring the fans and not being the nicest of people towards the 'help' aren't very nice things to do, especially if said person was being nominated for a prestige award...
There is some more, but that will be coming out at a later date.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    which celeb wasnt nice??
    Anonymous said...
    This is great info to know.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.