I've been so preoccupied with trying to make my blog look good lately, that it totally slipped by that my last post was my 200th post! So first of all I just wanna say, 'WooHoo!'. To get to 200 blog posts is a very big thing for me, seeing that in the beginning, I really wasn't that interested in the whole blogging thing. Now though, I'm addicted to this and MySpace!

C Grade Personality has come a pretty long way since it started about 2 years ago. I think its finally getting to the point where I'm happy with the layout, and the way its set up. Maybe a few more things to tweak and it should be fine. If you have any suggestions, send them on :P Can you always click on the 'contact me' button in the header and shoot me an email.

So I've hit the 200 mark, what now for AdamMac I hear you all asking. Well, I think a couple of months ago, I bit off a bit more than I could chew with all the other internet accounts, i.e. flickr, Live Journal. I think I need to put more effort into those, and bring them up to scratch.

In terms of blogging, I'm currently tweaking the layout of a couple of blogs, before they are released. So as soon as I'm happy with them, they will be released. I'm thinking of making one a group effort, so I'll be needing some extra authors, so if your interested, stay tuned!

I just wanna say thanks to all the people that read this though. So, THANKS!

AdamMac

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.