AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I have the keys. Which means its getting closer to happening. There was an open for inspection at my St Kilda place yesterday, and about 8 groups of strange people walked through my house. Don't worry, nothing was taken. Well nothing that I've noticed. It felt weird, as I walked away from my apartment, and the real estate agent showed people through. They got an application so that's a good sign. I obviously it was my placement of furniture that did it.

Work has been full on in this last month, so yesterday and today have been great. Not having to worry about taking calls, the amount of calls I have to get done for quality and other things has been a great stress-free break. I'm really needing that holiday later this year.

Speaking of the holiday, I've started looking at things that I want to do, at the moment I'm tossing up between Europe or the US. Apparently the US is too much like here, and if I wanna go someone, I need to go somewhere that doesn't feel like I'm still at home. So at the moment, I'm still thinking about what to do. I'm also tossing up who I go with, in terms of travel companies. Contiki is winning at the moment, mainly because I've heard so much of Jo's trip and I want the same sort of thing, but STA travel has given me some ideas in terms of going to both and maybe back packing or something. I have no idea. All I know is I don't care where I go, so long as I do!

I have the keys to the new place. Dad is coming around tomorrow morning and we are going to move everything. Got to love a dad with a trailer. I don't have that much stuff to move, its mainly little things, which I'm planning to move in my 100 trips between the two places. Also looking forward to just having everything moved and sleeping for a whole weekend. Its kinda sad really, I'm starting to miss the city already. Mainly because I've only really just started going out more around here, and catching up with mates at St Kilda Beach, which I probably won't be able to do for a little.

Just think of all the money I'll be saving. I keep telling myself that all the time now, mainly so that I can justify moving away from the city. I know that its up and down for the last twelve months, with probably more downs then ups, but there is just something about being so close to everything that I'm going to miss.

I got a phone call from my credit card company this morning. They went through all this legal stuff with me, told me what was stolen and they were kinda scared at how I got robbed. They hadn't heard of that many cases where only the credit card was taken and nothing else. I think they've done it so I wouldn't notice and cancel the card on them. Here I was thinking they were smart, but clearly I was wrong. Who steals a credit card and then buys cartons of cigarettes and booze!?! But everything is getting wiped and I should have my card back in the next couple of days. WooHoo!

Well I should continue packing, seeing that if I don't my mum will kill me. That's the reason she texted me at 7 o'clock this morning, and when I thanked her for waking me up, she said she only did it so that I could have more time packing. So thanks mum. I love ya.

Anyway, with the whole moving thing, may not be online for a couple of weeks, so all those that speak to me on MSN, I won't be there for a little while. But I will be back.

StressMac

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.