Very rarely do I get addicted to things. Lately, one thing has got me hooked. Heroes. I'm in love with it. To the point where I spent most of yesterday waiting for it to be uploaded so that I could watch episode 16. I love every aspect of it. I love how everything is slowly coming together. I love the twists and the turns of the story line. I love how the answer to one question, sets off another couple of questions. Its just brilliant. But yeah, this is my sad pathetic television addiction for 2007!

Today marks the first day of Lent. I was a baptized so I feel I should give up something for 40 days. Kelly, Danni, Liz and myself at work were thinking of what we can give up, and we decided to give up the following:
  1. Chocolate
  2. Anything from the work vending machines
  3. Fast food, from any company that has a business that operates a drive thru, we aren't allowed to buy food from any of their franchises.

So I'm pretty much screwed. We have this calendar set up at work, so I'll see how I'll go. Day 1 starts today.

It's been two weeks since the last time I went out on the scene. I'm pretty impressed with that, seeing that I missed the big 'Pink Party' @ Diva. Now that's what I call determination. Knowing me though, I'll probably end up there this weekend, its the only place I can see certain friends.

The reason for my lack of updates on here is because I'm re-writing my anonymous blogs. Otherwise known as my confessions. As soon as I'm happy with the first couple of posts, I'll post the link on here. No longer am I going to be hiding this stuff, but telling the whole world, I don't really give a fuck anymore.

Another thing that has me angry at the moment is people. Not all people, just some people. I'm sick to death of people who are vague and can't answer simple questions. Majority of the time its a simple yes or no answer, so why can't people just answer simple questions. That way I'd be able to know whats going on, and not be left wondering. Also, don't make up bullshit excuses, it doesn't help the situation. Sorry for the mini outbreak, but I just found out some stuff this morning that has pissed me off!

AdamMac

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hi adam,
    Mind exchanging links with a fellow blogger? I'm hosted at http://thefunhunt.blogspot.com. Do visit my blog and let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks
    : : Wendz : : said...
    ADAM ADAM ADAM
    Where do you download Heroes, I've been meaning to watch it every since it came on TV, but I've just completely missed it everytime it's been on, and shits me up the wall knowing I miss it everytime

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.