I've been addicted for awhile, but over the last couple of weeks, I think I've become even more addicted. I love poker. Mainly online poker, and on tournaments. I've only really gotten addicted again since my friend has started making me play again. Its fun. I sit there and try and pick what other peoples hands are, trying to work out their game play.

I don't play for a real money. I only play with fake money. Its funny because I usually always go all in and then lose my money. Then, I just refresh it. I know it doesn't seem very practical, but its lots of fun. One of them would only let me refresh 3 times in the hour, so as you can imagine, I don't play that one anymore.

I don't know what it is about it, but I really like it. I haven't played it in real life for a while. Last time I played it I was a tournament at some pub and that was really fun. I was winning heaps, but then I wanted to go home, so I just went all in. When they flipped the cards over, the people on the table couldn't believe I went all in. I think I went all in on a 9 5, so people around me were freaking out. That's one reason why I don't like playing real life, people take it too seriously.

I wanna start playing again with my friends, but I just need my friends to want to play with me as well.

AdamMac

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i will play with u adam

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.