Well, after being sick to death about the way I've been looking for a while now, I've taken some changes. Now this happens maybe once a year. This year, it started this morning. I went and got my hair cut and coloured. Well not an all over colour, but one that just highlights :P

I haven't had my hair cut for ages, so I decided to go get it cut, and also to try some colour in it as well. Its got two different colours running through it now, blonde and caramel. Its also cut shorter so I'll probably spend tonight running through how to style it in front of the mirror.

I also got myself two new tongue piercings, seeing that I was annoyed of only having the two, yin-yang and plain-and-boring. So now I have one which is black with a white star and another one with flames. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have enough to co-ordinate them with what I'm wearing!

Also going to start going to the solarium, which I know I have been talking about for ages, but I'm actually going to do it. So that should be exciting, no more being white, or orange. Damn fake tan. Yes, I did try it. Yes, I'm still suffering the consequences. Please don't ask any more questions, I thought it was a bronzer :S

Below is a photo of my lovely back of my head. I was hesitating about posting this on here, seeing that it makes my ears look HUGE! Believe me, they aren't really that big :S

That photo also looks like a have a block shaped head as well... Hmmm, I wonder how I can change that :P Maybe not let Jasmine take any more photos!

AdamMac

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.