Day 20.

I've made it half way through my lent. That means for the last 20 days, I haven't eaten anything with chocolate in it, or purchased anything from one of the major fast food outlets. I'm proud of myself, and shocked that I've even made it this far.

So far it's been a challenge. I've never really realised how many things chocolate is actually in, but over the last couple of weeks, its been quite clear. A lot of ice cream places don't have a lot of variety for people who don't eat chocolate. Neither do some restaurants.

I've also found it difficult not to just pull into a drive-thru and get tea on the way home. Or early in the morning, if I'm feeling peckish, I can no longer grab a Sausage McMuffin!

Well I've made it this far, and no matter how much I'm tempted, I won't succumb. I'm going to last the forty days or die trying.

AdamMac.

4 Comments:

  1. Dale said...
    Conshmats! (like congrats but better)

    PS. Your clock annoys me.

    Dale.
    Anonymous said...
    Since when doesn't pizza count as junk food?? LOL.
    AdamMac said...
    Hey anonymous,

    In our rules of Lent, we weren't allowed any fast food from any of the major fast food companies, ones that have drive throughs :P

    So pizza and chinese is still okay! :D
    Anonymous said...
    Loving the reasoning. :D

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.