Over the last week, I've needed to get an elevator to get out of the carpark. Every day this week, I've gotten the same elevator. The elevator with no lights. Now I park on level 12 and I have to go all the way down to the bottom level to get out of the car park.

Now I would be fine if I just had to go in the elevator and have a nice quick trip down to the bottom and not have anyone else in it, but every day I get on the elevator by myself, but come level 10, someone else jumps on.

It can be very daunting to be standing in a black box with someone else, with the only light being the numbers above the door slowly counting downing to 1. I also get paranoid that they can hear the music that my iPod is playing, because sometimes when its on random, it plays songs that I'm usually embarrassed of. So I have to turn that off before I get on.

So, basically for everyday this week, I've been travelling in a black box with some complete stranger, in complete silence. For some reason its a bit hard to make small talk when you are alone in a tiny black box. Well it is for me, when the over person in the box is usually a fat, 40 something, balding guy. If it was a young, attractive guy, I'm sure it would be a different story :P

AdamMac.

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.