After its been displayed on my MSN for quite some time now, a lot of people have been asking why its been there. It's not there because of my love for 'Bring It On'. It's not there because I walk around saying it all the time. It's there because someone once said it to me to be inspiration.

I've been thinking about it lately, and I think that in a lot of things that I do, I need to be more aggressive. I need to be forward in my approach of things. No longer will I just sit back and wait for things to come to me, because really, when does that ever happen. I've decided that if I want something so badly, or not even so badly, I will still be straight forward and try to get what I want.

So basically, no more pussy footing around, if I want something, I'm going to get it!

AdamMac

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.