Forgive me father for I have sinned. For about a month now, every Sunday I've been indulging in a simple guilty pleasure. It's true, every Sunday I watch 'Australia's got Talent'.

I don't know why I watch it. Some of the people on it scares me, but some of the others are quite entertaining. I love seeing them just burn out, and others I sit there thinking, hang on they were actually quite good. I want one of the buzzers for me at home, so I can sit there and buzz the people I don't like, then have a big red cross come up on the screen with AdamMac written underneath it.

I know that they can't hear me on the television and that all the rehearsals have probably been pre-recorded so it probably doesn't matter if I scream at my tv, but I'll still do it. I still want to have my input one way or another, even if its not being listened to.

Nothing in the Australian series has really grabbed my attention, nothing like one that I saw on the American version.





If anyone does something like this on Australian's got Talent, I would be impressed. Otherwise I'll just sit and wait.

2 Comments:

  1. Dale said...
    Jeepers! I wanna learn how to do that... It would save me a lot of time when I'm testing out different outfits. :)

    Americans always do stuff better than us. Well except for Australian stuff like lamingtons and clotheslines. And didgeridoo playing...
    Dale said...
    LouLou, by "everything" I generally mean movies and tv shows. And as they are sometimes the extent of my existence I think I can thereby refer to them as everything. :P

    Adam! I saw a preview for this week's show, and there's gonna be quick-changes!!! Why am I so excited about that? I don't even watch it... I'm confused. :S

    dale

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.