It's starting to get out of control. I have a constant need to play with it. No matter where I am, no matter what time it is, that need is always there. It's even starting to wreck havoc with my friendships, because people just can't look at me, because they're scared it that when they look at me, I might be playing with it again.

On Monday night, when I was under the influence of a little bit of alcohol, I was playing with it all the time. At the bar, in the car, no matter where I was, I was doing it. Even though everyone could see me, it still didn't stop me from doing it.

I'm also scared for my personal health. I'm scared that if I keep playing with it, I might hurt myself. I might make an even bigger hole in it than what there actually is . Ever since I've discovered it, I haven't been able to stop playing with it.

If anyone could give me any advice on how to stop playing with it, I'd love to hear it.

AdamMac
Can't stop playing with it

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey, if I knew what it was you cant stop playing with I could advise ya. Hehe...whatever it is...sounds like you can't keep your hands off it. Simply...DONT!!! See if that works.
    Cheers Gav xoxoxo
    Anonymous said...
    Stop it adam, your tongue ring is just for show and isnt yours to play with any more...

    Paul
    Dale said...
    Apparently having one can be bad for your teeth.. like it can kinda destroy them a little. Just thought i'd share this knowledge with you. :) I posted FYI.
    Paul said...
    Yes and if you play with it too much you will end up like this guy:
    http://www.weirdpicturearchive.com/pics/splittongue.html

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.