Last night I had a pretty weird dream. Well most nights I have pretty weird dreams, but this one was kinda freaky.

The Setting. A bar in Werribee, which consisted of a pool table, a tv, and a balcony. The time. Who knows, but it was at night!

Now that that's done, and you've got a bit of a sense of the dream, ie. location etc. let me tell you what happened. I rocked up with one of my friends, can't remember who it was, but that's not important, because when we got there all of the latest Big Brother cast members where there. Don't ask me why, but for some reason they were there. Out of the whole cast though, I can only remember two of them, because I became friends with them. Now, your probably sitting at home going, 'I bet he was friends with David!' but no I wasn't. The two people that I became friends with were Karen and Perry.

I have no idea why it was these two, but we became really good friends. To the point where Karen asked me to come back to her place for dvds. She even gave me a necklace, like a surfy kind of thing that was far too tight! And then at the end of the dream, it was me looking in the mirror and the necklace that she had given to me, made the skin peel around my neck! I know, freaky stuff!!

That was basically all I can remember from that dream. Most of the times I can't even remember the majority of my dreams. I remember one dream though, that I had a couple of years ago, well it was more of a recurring dream, because I had it a couple of times.

In this dream, I would be running down the main street of Werribee, being chased by some angry mob, you know with pitch forks and burning torches, led by one of the people who lived in my street. I would keep running, and then I would come to the railway crossing, which was always down, so I would have to jump the barrier, but when I jumped the barrier, I landed in some river! As soon as I was in the river, the angry mob was gone, and on the side of the river there was a big field, and for some reason there was always a softball carnival going on! Don't ask me why, but that's what happened. And around the field were tall fences, like a lion exhibit at the zoo...

I know I probably sound all crazy now, but thats the dream that I used to have. If any wants to analyze it go right ahead.

It's funny when I read that back just then, it made me think of some things that have happened in my past, and it kinda makes sense. Now I know that some people keep dream diaries, but my luck with diaries is always bad, so I'm planning to add something on the sidebar of the blog, where I'll put what my dream was every night. So what does this mean for you?? Well it means that even though there won't be a new post everyday, there will be a new 'dream entry' almost every day. What it means for me, well it means making me get up a little bit earlier each day to do a dream entry and try to maintain my blog a little bit more.

So enough with the ramblings, I'll work on that dream thing now, and it should be up in a couple of hours!

AdamMac
Letting people know what happens in his bed...

1 Comment:

  1. Dale said...
    Adam,
    The dedication you show to your readers is admirable to say the least. Sacrificing precious sleeping time is nothing to be laughed at! You could be staying snuggled up in your warm and cosy bed for an extra 10-15 minutes, but no! You put us first, and for that I am grateful. :)

    Dale.
    Serial Sleeper In-erer.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.