Just before you start to get the wrong idea, AdamMac has not turned Hetero, nor has he come down with Beaver Fever, had to throw in a Cho reference! The title of the post refers to my sleeping arragements on Saturday night, yes please keep in mind the above two comments!

I spent the weekend in Werribee, I went down on Saturday for the softball club's AGM, that's Annual General Meeting for those who don't know, and because I had training on Sunday and it was Father's Day, I figured it would be easier to crash there on Saturday night instead of driving back home. I'll talk about the AGM before I start on my encounter with Pussy!

The AGM was a let down, not a lot of people turned up, just the usual people who are there all the time, the same people who do everything for the club! A sort-of new committee was made, with some new additions and a bit of position swapping, and the coaches were elected for the team! Now for some exciting news, AdamMac is the assistant coach for the men's team. I'm also playing on the team so that should be interesting, another interesting thing is that my dad is the coach of the team and he is also playing, so basically both the coach and assistant coach are playing coaches!!

Another funny thing that happened at the AGM, well not funny for me, but funny for everyone else around me, was the fact that I was eating funny! Now I usually don't eat funny, its only because my tongue is the size of my foot at the moment and its hard to swallow and bite stuff! So I was sitting there trying out all different foods to see which ones I could easily eat. By the end of the night I was proud of the fact that I could put a whole biscuit in my mouth at once :)

So the sleeping arrangements at my parents house was in the loungeroom and this is where the pussy comes into play. Now, if anyone under the age of 15 is reading this, parental guidance is recommended for the following paragraph! Not really, just wanted to build up some suspense...

Basically while I was asleep, I had one cat on top of my blankets and the other one underneath them. Now these two cats aren't very fond of one another, so if either had found out that the other one was there, I'm sure I would have been in the middle of a cat fight! That what all the suspense was about, nothing exciting, sorry if I let anyone down!

Ummm then on sunday, training was boring, nothing really exciting... The only really exciting thing that happened on Sunday, well not exciting, but painful, was that my family made me eat roast for lunch. Now this would be fine, but if you remember from the top of the post, you may recall that my tongue was the size of a foot, and its hard to eat roast when you don't have the much room in your mouth and your trying to stuff things through the side of you mouth!

I can't believe it, two posts in the one day, aren't you all proud of me :)

AdamMac
Lover of pussy, well the animal kind :P

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.