I found this video about one of the housemates from this years UK Big Brother! I'd seen a couple of episodes, and she was by far my favourite housemate! If you don't believe me, have a look at the below video, be aware that it does contain strong language and adult themes :P


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

If I was to get into Big Brother I think I would model myself on her, why?? everyone loves a true bitch! Ok well maybe I would be that girly and squeal that much, but I'd take her ability to say whatever she wants about people, and not care about the effects it may have!

AdamMac
Still thinking about becoming a housemate!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hey my fave bitch! im in a place called the GENERATOR, checking my emails. only a few more days 2 go till im home!!!
    highlights include: boozy nights that i cant remember, falling over and smashing my knee, getting offered a joint (also cant remember), falling over, getting hit on by 40 and 35yr olds, lots of sightseeing, devouring a kebab (also cant remember), looking after an extremely drunk chick who vomited on my feet (unfortunately i can remember) got one more drunken night to go 2moro nite, so we shall see what happens.

    miss ya lots, il cya soon.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.