Well my tongue has anyway!!

That's right, today AdamMac got a tongue piercing!! It was rather exciting and the lead up to it has made me feel kinda anti-climatic about the whole situation, because its been how long since I said I was gonna get it done!!!!

The actual piercing bit of it was fine. I went into this tiny little room, stuck my tongue out and then they stuck something through it. I didn't look, didn't want to see it :P The whole 'procedure' only lasted a couple of minutes, so that was also quite smooth!

Apparently I have a great tongue for piercing, or well that was what my piercer said, hehehe I can now say 'my piercer'. But I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing!?!? Was he saying I have some sort of fat tongue or something?? I don't know, and to think about it could lower my self esteem more, so lets leave it at that :P

I hurts a little bit now, not a lot, but still enough for me to occasionally wince. I can talk, well I can talk if I talk slowly, so in a way I kinda have a speech problem, I feel like that kid in the Simpsons who comes from Ca-na-da!

Looking forward to it being all recovered and everything though, when that happens I'll be all excited!!!

A lot of people are asking me why I got it, and to tell you the truth, I have no idea... I just wanted something different, I have no piercings or tattoos, so thought it was finally time to get something done!!

Anyway, I must be off, must go rinse my mouth out with pink stuff!!!

AdamMac
Now comes complete with tongue piercing

2 Comments:

  1. ~shan said...
    coolis! you should post a foto..
    Dale said...
    Yes Adam, your tongue is obese and needs to go on a diet. Maybe you should start giving it some exercise and kiss more people. :P
    Good work, very brave of you. Can't wait to see it.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.