Just a quick update on the tongue...

Everything is going fine, only talking like 'Ca-na-da' boy a little bit now, enough to get by so yeah its all good. I think the main thing that annoys me the most is the fact that every time I put something in my mouth, I have to rinse it out with this pink stuff and then gargle, and then spit! Elegant, graceful stuff which I'm sure you all wanna know about, but its my blog and I'll talk about what I wanna talk about and you just read it! Hmmm, turned somewhat control freak there, soz!

Its made me realise though, just how much I put in my mouth. Oh my god, the following paragraph could take a turn for the worst, but please people, take your minds out of the gutter. Usually at work, I drink a couple of bottles of water, because I'm always sipping on a bottle between calls and such. But now, if I wanna do that, I have to be either constantly drinking water, so that I don't have to gargle, or gargle every half hour. Now this can be quite annoying, seeing that I was thinking of ways that this would work at work. I kinda have to put some of it in my mouth and then sit at my desk for like 20 seconds rinsing, and then go into the bathroom and spit... The only problem is that I then think people at work may think I have a slight problem, running to the toilet every half hour!!

I've only got a couple of days left on the pink stuff, that ends on Friday, and then I move onto Oral B!!! YAY!!!

So until then, I'll be equipped with my pink stuff, amazed at how many things go in my mouth!

AdamMac
Contemplating making a mouth diary, of all things going in :P

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.