I know they have been around for awhile now, but they are everywhere!!! And yes, I'm aware that I own one, and I'm just another one of the mindless drones who went out and bought one, but everyday it amazes me just how many of them there are!!! And I must say, the person who made the ear things, and the wires white, is a genius!!! What perfect advertising... You can see whose got an iPod and it just stands out so much!!! The amazing thing though is the amount of people who have them... I was a bit shocked today when I jumped on the tram and there was only one fellow iPodian on the tram with me, because usually there is about 5 or 6. But the worst thing, is that if I don't charge my iPod, I have to listen to the radio via my phone, and I just feel kinda inferior to the other people with iPods... I don't know what it is, but for some reason, you just wanna get the whiteout out and colour in my headphone wires :P

But the one thing I love about seeing people with mp3 players, not just iPods, is that I'm curious to know what they are listening too. Is that little girl bopping away to the Spice Girls or the wiggles?? Is that guy in the suit tapping his foot to Blink 182 or well the Spice Girls :P One thing that kinda annoys me is when people have it up soooo loud you can hear it... The main reason why I hate this is because they take away the fun at guessing what people are listening too, but also because it makes me turn mine up, because I don't wanna be able to hear Shannon Noll in the background to "Hip's don't lie"... Then, this gets me in trouble when I leave the tram and totally forget that I had to turn my iPod up, and have it on full ball... It usually think about how loud it is, when I've got something from like High School Musical playing and all these people are giving me weird looks, and old men are giving me winks!!! Ewww....

As much as I love my mini to death, it also shits me to no end!!! There was a portion on time when he just didn't work, and it was sooo annoying, and it wasn't until I threatened him that I would replace him with a younger model?? Then he changed his tune, starting to switch on! :P
Without my mini, I don't know what I would do?? I think, I've have to end up singing on the trams, and if anyone has heard me sing, you know thats a BAD thing!!!

Adam iMac
Waiting for iPod-Human marriages to become legal

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.