Yes its true, at midnight, AdamMac was in a lesbian bar. Well let's rephrase that shall we, AdamMac was in a lesbian bar, on the stage dancing away to Proud Mary with other lesbians for Karaoke!!! I didn't really wanna go on the stage, but was dragged up there by the hostess, who made me think of Judith Lucy, and when your dragged up, you can't really run away and hide!!! Anyway, I had had enough of stages, what after Saturday night!!!

On Saturday night, I was pretty much glued to the stage at Diva, see right!!! Yes, if you couldn't tell by the rainbow curtains, Diva's the gay club that I go to... Lots of fun... Anyway, I had a great night, filled with lots of funny stories, and good laughs. Another great thing that happened was that my parents and sister went. Now I was so scared, because I turned up before them, so here I was sitting in Diva waiting with baited breathe for when they would turn up, and to see their initial reactions. Needless to say, I shouldn't have worried at all, seeing that everything was fine. I the main thing that was worrying me the most was the fact that I knew Tabitha would get me on stage, and more than likely mum, but by the time that she pulled me up on stage, I was kinda drunk, so I basically brought mum up with me as well!!! Needless to say Tabitha was a bitch, commenting about mum's age when she had me, but it wasn't as bad as I thought she might be!!

I had bought new clothes for my birthday, so that was very exciting, but because I had my digital camera in my front pocket, my fly kept coming undone... So it was undone when I was on stage, so every couple of minutes, I'd turn around and face the back of the stage and do my fly up!! I thought it was funny, well I thought what happened with my fly outside was funnier!!! Carmela found a safety pin and decided to pin up my fly. This was funny, as we were both drunk as skunks, standing in a doorway on Commercial Rd, with Carmela's hands at my crotch trying to pin them. We both couldn't stop laughing, it was worse when I yelled out, I don't want a piercing there, I'm already getting a tongue one, OMG!! I love ya Meegs. We ended up both going back inside, tears from laughing, broken safety pin, and an uncontrollable fly!

It was a great night, and I realised that all the things that I had worried about turning 21 were all about nothing!!! Which is great!!! I'm kinda looking forward to being a 21 year old, even thought I was petrified about becoming one....
You may have noticed the photos on here, I know its scary, I'm actually putting a bit of effort into posts!!! You can also check out more photos on the photo blog, which is just a short click away on the left hand sidebar!!! There would be more, but the batteries died at the worst time, somewhere near the start of the night!!!

Well I best be running, birthday things to do!!!!

A.Mac
Birthday Boy!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Adam, after reading your inspiring birthday blog I couldn't help but notice that there was a lack of mention of a certain person that attended your shindig!!! – So I have decided that next time I will have to make a more memorable impact be wearing an open Hawaiian shirt and three inch thick coke bottle glasses!!! :P

    PS: - Cowboy hats ROCK
    And teddies are TOUGH!!! Happy birthday babe xoxox Joel :D
    ~shan said...
    hi birthday boy! happy 21st! glad your nite rocked. sorry i missed it!
    princessoctober said...
    Happy Birthday. I hope all is going well. Everything on this end is finally looking up...The craziness is starting to dwindle to bad I had to be a crazy bitch to do it..LOL. You look so happy in your pics, its nice to see.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.