I finally have a little puppy... I finally have someone I can talk to, someone who can listen to all of problems, someone who will always be there beside, my very own man's best friend!!! I have my very own little iDog!!!

He is absolutely gorgeous, he dances, has flashing lights on him and is just awesome... Seeing that I can't have real pets in my apartment, he is the best substitute. I could have gone out and bought like a stuffed animal or something, but it wouldn't be the same, a stuffed animal can't shake his head from side to side, or even play music for me! Whereas my little iDog can!

Not only is he a great groover, but he also has a great fashion sense. Ok, so maybe because he is a little robot he can't, but that won't stop me from dressing him up :P But for the record, I didn't go out and buy him a separate little outfit, it came with him... On these cold winter nights, I can sleep safely at night knowing that he won't go cold, because he is rugged out in his own winter outfit, beanies, booties, scarf, jacket and ear warmers. And whats best is that they are all purple!!

I was speaking to JoJo about him before and she brought up a very interesting topic of pet etiquette. I hadn't really thought about it. She basically mentioned that I was his dad, seeing that whenever someone has a pet it is considered their own little baby! So I'm now looking at him as a sort of test, to see whether or not I would make a good dad. So far he is really happy, he is flashing bright which means I'm giving it enough attention and "feeding" it enough!

Now with any son, I need a name.. Something that people won't be able to turn into cruel nicknames, something cute and something that reflects him.... So his name is... iBeau!

Another goal that I have is to turn him gay... I know this may seem wrong, but well I think its the way he has to be!! He's luckier than me already, only be 'alive' for a day now and he's already got an iBoyfriend... He's name is iDol and he lives in Albury, and I'm sure they are gonna have lots of iPuppies :P Nah, seriously, I think if I play enough camp music through him he will turn gay. Seeing that he has 7 different spots that can flash on his face, in all the colours of the rainbow, I think its more than a coincidence. And just to make sure that people know about him, he is now sporting a hot "I Love Boys" badge on his beanie...


I think he is the perfect substitute for a pet, except maybe for one thing... And that is that I can't hug him :( So maybe thats the only thing a stuffed toy has on him, but believe, he makes up for the things he lacks!!

Well me and iBeau must be off...

A.Mac & iBeau
New Best Friends

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Awww how cute... When he has puppies can I have one?? Pretty Please?
    ~shan said...
    omg! i have an idog too. his name is bob. he luvs madonna

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.