There seems to come a time, every couple of months where I don't blog for a while. Its not because I'm so sick that I can't make it to the computer, its because I have nothing to write about it!! Its a bad case of blogger's block!!

I jump on the computer and stare blankly at the create new post page... Its really weird, like I think of things to write during the day, but when it comes to crunch time, I blank out!! Its really bad!!

Anyway, enough boring typing about my inability to perform under pressure, OMG! that can so be taken the wrong way.... For the record, I don't usually crack under pressure, only when it comes to blogging...

I should leave this before I make it worse for myself!

Till a post pops in my head

A.Mac
Blank

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hope its not too long before you blog again. hope that you can overcome your block soon.

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.