... I'm going to disappear!!

Well not completely disappear, but for the next couple of days, I won't be blogging, and I won't be on MSN... This is not by choice, but by the hands of my DSL connection which HATES me!!! But I have been assured that the connection should be fixed by late Wednesday evening, fingers are so crossed right now!!! :P

Anyway, in the mean time, I so don't know what I'm going to do in the wee hours of the morning, might have to take up Big Brother again, or maybe start to fix up "Who wants to be a C Grade Personality?", because it basically flopped hardcore... Anyway, some hardcore followup needs to happen with that... Mainly the winner, "Princess October", given her due spotlight here :P

Anyway, while I'm gone, don't miss me, but wait with anticipation, for what magical transformations will follow when I come back on-line...

Until then, just say the magic word... UMMM... "PEANUTS!!!"

Cheers,

Mr Mac
Future Magician

0 Comments:

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.