One of my latest facebook addictions has been an application called ‘No Mercy’. Where basically you get asked a questions, and given two friends, one of which you have to pick that fits the question most, and the best thing about it is that it is all anonymous! The other good thing about it is that it is pretty harsh and bitchy questions. For example, who would you push off a cliff, and who do you hate more? Now the title of the post should make a little more sense.

Apparently, amongst my friends, I need more sex. What’s even better, in the whole facebook community, I’m ranked at 8th for most votes on needing more sex. Now seeing that for more clueless I’m ranked 207,349th, I'm pretty high up there. As you can imagine, I’m not that excited about it. I knew already that that was the case, but now I have my friend’s opinions to back it up as well and all of Facebook know about it now.

I've always wanted to be able to just go out and pick up, and have wondered what it would be like. Never have I put it into practice though*. I'm still proud of the fact that I've never taken a random home, or gone home with one.

But it's not only facebook which highlights the fact that I need more sex. At my place of work, I regularly have school kids come in and buying packets of condoms. Yes, I just said packets, yesterday I had a year 10 kid come in and he bought two packets. I'm hoping that they are only buying them to blow up and mess around with, not actually use them to mess around!

So its nice to know, that everywhere around me, there are signs that I need more sex!

*Read about someone who has, here.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    No mercy sounds fun/scary. Will have to add that one. Although I'm a little worried I probably have everyone beat on the 'who needs more sex' question.
    ~shan said...
    maybe the yr 10 kid was worried about teen pregnancy and bought 2 packs so that he can double up

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.