I recently did a quiz on here, which was to see whether or not I was an alcoholic. Now I don’t think I am. Mainly for the fact that I don’t feel the need to crack open a can in the morning. Some may see that my need to drink sometimes can be a tad on the alcoholic side, seeing that in the past couple of months, if something has happened, than I’ve turned to the friends, hit the clubs and down the drinks. I think that sometimes it’s what some people do to deal with issues, so its not really an alcoholic trait.

I recently also got asked on by one of my friends whether or not all of my pictures have some sort of alcoholic drink in them. The only reason why it may look like this is because Jo usually becomes a photo whore when we go out. And when we go out, we usually drink.

Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t need to drink when I go out to have a good time. I’ve gone out plenty of times and not drunk and had a ball. I think that after a couple of drinks, I lose a couple of inhibitions and may be a little bit more fun.

But I think thats the same with everyone really.

1 Comment:

  1. ~shan said...
    1. there's nothing wrong with a little bit of alcohol to fuel the fun while out on the town
    2. saying out on the town made me sound like my grandmother. though i s'pose there are worse ppl to sound like
    3. i think im gonna start blogging again....need some inspiration though. maybe a nite 'out on the town' ?

Leave your own Bitchy Remark!




 


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
This blog is best viewed with Firefox, it looks prettier.